Friday, December 11, 2009

Tutu's

My first post will just tell you a little about what i do. I love crafting, I make lots of different things and eventullly may have them all on here but for now it will just be my Tutus that I make. I am going to put on some pictures of some of the tutu's I have made recently and have already sold. I am going to try and get all the prices and colors and pictures of new ones up soon but for now just the pics so you have an idea of what i am doing.








here is also a link to my myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/mimeestutus

So if you want to order just message me on here or at mimeestutus@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. mashaAllah! May Allah swt bless you with halal earnings and barakat in your business AMEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!! I'm so impressed by your creativity. Have you ever thought of making costumes for dancers or theater?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were lighter.. and a ballet dancer.. I'd pick the black one with the pink ribbon.. beautiful mashallah!!

    Success on your sales sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. there so cute...i recon they'll be a big hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so ridiculous- I wrote on your other blog that I didn't really have any need for a tutu, but then later that night I was thinking of all the little girls I know and friends who know little girls who would probably love to have a gorgeous tutu like this! So, I'll be passing your blog onto all those who might brighten the life of a little girl with these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh these are adorable, tried finding a fave but hadta give up, love them all.i'm sure ur venture will be a success insha allah.

    ReplyDelete